Call Center Sales Agent
Join our team! Rotoplas is looking for Call Center Sales Agents to work in our Fort Worth office to answer and advise our customers on various products. Must have the following traits: Honesty, hard work ethic, concern for others and personal responsibility. Strong candidates have a personality which causes them to love to build relationships with our customers, are goal driven, and highly confident.
This job includes entering and processing orders and following up to close sales. The Call Center Sales Agent is often the first point of contact for customers’ product issues. They must be able to provide excellent customer service, handle confidential information and make quick decisions and be extremely accurate in all work product.
- Answers incoming customer calls and determines requirements by clarifying desired product/need, researching, locating, and providing information to make the sale.
- Provides excellent customer service to resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional products/services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Interacts with suppliers to fulfill orders to customers
- Maintains customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
- Attends mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes
- Uses company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input
- Inputs data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record updated
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Focused on customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide the correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Job Status: Full Time