Inside Sales Representative
Rotoplas is growing and we are seeking talented and competitive Inside Sales Representatives. We are looking for candidates that thrive in start-up, fast-paced environments. This is an exciting opportunity to join our sales team and to be an integral part of our continued growth.
As an Inside Sales Representative,
- Provide excellent customer service (making and answering telephone calls from outside customers, assisting them in their needs, identifying and interchanging product, etc.)
- Articulate Rotoplas’ value proposition to potential clients and accurately quote product to the customer.
- Assist and support the outside sales staff (qualifying prospects, closing sales, answer inquiries, provide accurate quoting, etc.)Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Efficiently research leads, target accounts, develop and maintain relationships, fill customer pipeline, close deals and achieve quarterly quotas
- Process and maintain all sales orders and expediting previous sales orders.
- Research accounts, sales order delays, shipment accuracy, and status.
- Interface with key suppliers to define customer requirements;
- Responsible for other duties as they are assigned.
- High School Diploma. Associates degree (at minimum) preferred;
- 1+ years of inside sales work experience. Agricultural, industrial and/or water solution sales is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Knowledge of SAP a plus;
- Ability to type 45 wpm.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong time management and organization skills (ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively)
- Exceptional work ethic, high integrity, and drive
- Ability to confidently and effectively communicate with all levels of an organization (peers, customers, and vendors)
- Good at connecting on social media and via email, but even better at picking up the phone and making things happen
- Must be energetic, goal-oriented, self-motivated and able to follow through with accuracy on assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment
Rotoplas is a globally recognized leader in the design and manufacturing of water, feed, and chemical storage polyethylene solutions. These heritage products and commitment to service, quality, and innovation are what drives our growth across the United States, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America; bringing to market storage, handling purification, and water treatment solutions. Since 1978, Rotoplas’ mission has been to help improve the quality of life for our consumers by providing innovative solutions to make clean and clear water more readily available.
Rotoplas offers a competitive salary, incentive pay, benefits, and 401K plan.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE!
Job Status: Full Time