Rotoplas is growing and we are seeking careful, responsible people with good work histories to join our team.
The Rotomolding Machine Operator position operates various machines, material handling, and hand tools in the production areas of Rotoplas to mold, finish and prepare product under supervision and direction of Shift Supervisor or Lead.
- Performs typical machine shop and Rotomolding machine operations to produce Rotoplas products.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor and/or lead.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Must be able to perform but not limited to the following tasks: mold changes, inventory counts, material handling, sawing, shredding, inspection.
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up.
- Other duties as required.
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, and occasional overtime is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to uneven surfaces, heights, fumes, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This position is very active and requires constant standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing or balance all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or push, pull or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Status: Full Time